Martinsville Urgent Care Mobile Unit
The Martinsville Urgent Care Mobile Unit is available to the community to use for first aid at special events, festivals and community functions, company or large church events.
- Promote awareness at high visibility events in order to make Martinsville Urgent Care an active presence in the community.
- Visit industry and businesses in the area to promote our capabilities to handle routine sickness, illness and injuries in the work place.
- Provide routine wellness screenings in area public events through the use of flu shots, blood pressure checks, blood sugar checks and medical education.
- Always equipped to provide basic first aid and life support.
- Have the capabilities to provide a higher level of advanced life support at events that may warrant such services.
Martinsville Urgent Care:
- Accepts most major health plans including Medicare.
- Accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
- Offers quality, professional medical health care.
- Is open seven days a week.
- Is open 8am – 8pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Is open 363 days a year. (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Disclaimer: For life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or severe abdominal pain, go to your closest hospital emergency department or call 911.