Martinsville Urgent Care is the solution for families and individuals in need of timely, quality health care. We provide prompt and affordable quality health care for children, adults and senior citizens with any of the following illnesses or injuries:
- Routine Lab Work
- Flu shots / Immunizations
- Tetanus / TB Skin Tests
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains / Strains
- Simple Fractures / Dislocations
- Lacerations / Minor Burns
- Cough / Colds / Flu
- Asthma / Bronchitis
- Sore Throat / Strep / Mono
- Ear Infections / Swimmer's Ear
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
- UTI / Bladder Infections
- Rashes / Skin Infections
- STDs / Vaginal Infections
- Sport / Camp / College Physicals
- Suturing / Foreign Body Removal
Martinsville Urgent Care:
- Accepts most major health plans including Medicare.
- Accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
- Offers quality, professional medical health care.
- Is open seven days a week.
- Is open 8am – 8pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Is open 363 days a year. (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Disclaimer: For life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or severe abdominal pain, go to your closest hospital emergency department or call 911.